Sunday, August 9, 2015

Top 5 Awesome Harvey Specter Moments In Suits

Almost every episode of Suits has a dose of awesomeness to it, it's extremely hard to select the best from them and make a list, but we have been able to find a list of top 5 awesome hair raising Harvey Specter moments.




I don't have dreams, I have goals


The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary

You know who cries the hardest in the Miss America Pageant? The Winner! Because she knows she can't win again and winners always want to


Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay


When I got here, I dominated. They thought I worked a 100 hours a day. Now, no matter what time I get in, nobody questions my ability to get the job done. Get it through your head, first impressions last. You start behind the eight ball, you'll never get in front.




No comments:

Post a Comment